all KUERV furniture is designed and made in belgium with european materials - that makes it 'not cheap' - but not expensive neither 😇
as said we don t sell 'asiatic' products that are shipped in huge polluting containers and that are dumped at ridiculous prices nobody can compete with 🥴! our furniture and objects are fully designed and made in europe with sustainability in mind - that s why our prices seem a bit on the high side - but completely honest and transparent 🤗 !
price composition (b2c)
material & production (41%)
- materials (european roasted wood - european aluminium - eventually prime coating for exterior use)
- sustainable treatment of waste
- working hours (designing the furniture, briefings, programming cnc, workholding, cnc wood working, checking the elements, packing, sending)
- machine hours - depreciation and maintenance of machines (cnc, computers, etc...)
- social security (schools, health care, pension, etc...)
- local taxes (+/- 25% on benefits)
- other social costs
- rental of working space (rent and maintenance)
- electricity / heating / water
- transport of the materials to the workshop
- several insurances
- prospecting, advertising, internet, phone, mobility, office, etc...
vat - value added tax (21%)
transport is not free of charge
we can ship where you are in europe - therefor we count on a company with a good european network for delivery
and yes - you can make your own transporter pick up the goods !
for the moment we don t deliver outside europe - sorry ! if you think kuerv will do well in a country outside europe, why don t you start a local production unit ? you can use our designs and local materials and i m eager to help you start up !